(NAICS: 561312, 561320, 561110, 561720, 561990, 561210)
561110 – Office Administrative Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing a range of day-to-day office administrative services, such as financial planning; billing and recordkeeping; personnel; and physical distribution and logistics, for others on a contract or fee basis. These establishments do not provide operating staff to carry out the complete operations of a business.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in–
- Holding the securities or financial assets of companies and enterprises for the purpose of controlling them and influencing their management decisions–are classified in U.S. Industry 551111, Offices of Bank Holding Companies, or U.S. Industry 551112, Offices of Other Holding Companies;
- Administering, overseeing, and managing other establishments of the company or enterprise (except government establishments)–are classified in U.S. Industry 551114, Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices;
- Providing computer facilities management–are classified in U.S. Industry 541513, Computer Facilities Management Services;
- Providing construction management–are classified in Sector 23, Construction, by type of construction project managed;
- Providing farm management–are classified in U.S. Industry 115116, Farm Management Services;
- Managing real property for others–are classified in Industry 53131, Real Estate Property Managers;
- Providing food services management at institutional, governmental, commercial, or industrial locations–are classified in Industry 722310, Food Service Contractors;
- Providing management advice without day-to-day management–are classified in Industry 54161, Management Consulting Services;
- Providing both management and operating staff for the complete operation of a client’s business, such as a hotel, restaurant, mine site, or hospital–are classified according to the industry of the establishment operated; and
- Providing only one of the support services (e.g., accounting services) that establishments in this industry provide–are classified in the appropriate industry according to the service provided.