This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing operating advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on administrative management issues, such as financial planning and budgeting, equity and asset management, records management, office planning, strategic and organizational planning, site selection, new business startup, and business process improvement. This industry also includes establishments of general management consultants that provide a full range of administrative; human resource; marketing; process, physical distribution, and logistics; or other management consulting services to clients.
NAICS Code 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services is a final level code of the “Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services” Sector. There are 11,707 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 599,948 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services are:
- Administrative management consulting services
- Business management consulting services
- Business start-up consulting services
- Financial management consulting (except investment advice) services
- General management consulting services
- Medical office management consulting services or consultants
- Records management consulting services
- Reorganizational consulting services
- Site location consulting services
- Site selection consulting services
- Strategic planning consulting services
541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the provision of professional, scientific, or technical services (except legal services; accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and related services; architectural, engineering, and related services; specialized design services; computer systems design and related services; management, scientific, and technical consulting services; scientific research and development services; advertising, public relations, and related services; market research and public opinion polling; photographic services; translation and interpretation services; and veterinary services).
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in–
- Providing custom computer programming services–are classified in U.S. Industry 541511, Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Providing computer systems integration design services–are classified in U.S. Industry 541512, Computer Systems Design Services; and
- Providing computer systems and/or data processing facilities management services–are classified in U.S. Industry 541513, Computer Facilities Management Services.